Tuesday, December 13, 2011

13th December 2011 Written Update (Episode 329) Arnab Dobriyal kills Jeh Khurana

Episode 329 starts with Kabir talking about Misha in his intoxicated state. Angad tries to silence him but Kabir keeps talking. Danish goes and sits near him.
Angad: Kabir... Your Brother Danish...
Danish: What are you doing? Today we both Brothers will sit whole night and drink (Kabir smiles).
Kabir: Whatever my Brother will say... I will do... (Danish tries to take him from there. Kabir tells that he cannot get up and he would sit there. Danish agrees and sits with him there)
Danish: Misha is a very lovely girl, is it not?
Kabir: Very lovely... She is very sweet... very lovely...
Danish: But don't you think that she talks a lot?
Kabir: Brother, Her sweetness is in her talk. When she talks she looks very lovely. You know Brother she is... (Kabir tries to think)
Danish: special?
Kabir: She is special Brother... (Kabir kisses on Danish's cheek) Love you Brother... Special... that is what... (Kabir kisses Angad on his cheek also) Special... Very special...
Danish: But Kabir... Misha is not that beautiful also...
Kabir: What are you talking Brother? This Brother has lost it...
Angad: He is drunk...
Kabir: No... Misha is very beautiful. Have you recognized her beauty so far? (Danish nods No) No... right? Brother have you ever looked into Misha's eyes? Eye to eye look into Misha's eyes... That is why... Brother how much intelligence shines in her eyes... And her pranks...Her beauty is in her pranks... And her attitude... (Kabir sends a flying kiss) Seeing her attitude lakhs of Kabir's will sacrifice themselves for her... I tell you Brother... She is the love of ... (Angad tries to interrupt and hugs Kabir who leans on him)
Danish: What were you telling Kabir? (Angad signals nothing) She is the love of your... (Kabir lifts his head and looks at Danish)
Kabir: What?
Danish: You were saying something...
Kabir: Yeah... (Angad tries to stop Kabir but Kabir starts talking) Brother... (Angad puts his hand on his head) Misha is the love (Angad again signals Kabir not to talk) of my... I love her...and I love you Brother...
Danish: You love Misha very much?
Kabir: Yes Brother... I love her very much... (Danish is lost in thoughts. He thinks, 'This much?')

A Car comes and stops near Pander Palace. Arnab, Abhay, Chand and Hasina gets out of the Car and runs towards the building. Abhay gets into the room first followed by the Raichands. Alina and Pia are sitting by a pillar and Jeh is standing.
Pia: Jeh please... Leave us...
Jeh: Shut up Piya!
Abhay: Leave Pia... ( Jeh turns and looks at Abhay and the Raichands)
Pia: Abhay...(Jeh is happy and turns to face Abhay)
Abhay: You were waiting for me... (Jeh smiles)
Jeh: Abhay Raichand... Welcome!  Welcome to my Palace...
Abhay: Leave Pia... This fight is between you and me...
Jeh: The first rule of War... Keep the live of the enemy in hand... Here is Pia... Come and Take her... (Abhay goes near Pia and lean towards her. Jeh catch holds of Abhay's neck and throws him to the wall)
Pia: Abhay... (Abhay falls down. Jeh removes his coat and walks towards Abhay)
Jeh: Abhay... Abhay... Abhay... (Jeh throws his coat to the floor) When will you learn... when? (Jeh goes near Abhay) Why do you forget that you are a human now? (Chand and Hasina comes near them. Jeh holds on to Abhay's neck strangling him).
Pia: Jeh... please leave him...
Alina: Jeh... Leave Abhay... (Arnab comes there. Abhay and Jeh sees him. Pia is shocked)
Abhay: Take Piya from here and go... (Arnab looks at Abhay and walks towards the girls. First he releases Alina and then Pia).
Pia: Papa... (Jeh looks at Arnab)
Jeh: Till when will you run? Human...(Jeh looks at Abhay) Now you people cannot run anywhere... (Arnab holds Piya's hand and walks from there).
Chand: You are forgetting Jeh that we are not humans. If you want to fight... fight with us. That would be a fight with equals...
Jeh: Equality? (Jeh leaves Abhay's neck) Well...If you want fight...

Arnab is holding Pia's hand and walking.
Pia: Papa... Papa... (Pia leaves her hand and stops) Papa... I will not leave Abhay alone here and go from here. He is a normal human... He won't be able to fight Jeh...
Arnab: Pia... I have to ensure your safety.
Pia: Papa... What will you do saving me? I am incomplete without Abhay... No Papa...
Arnab: Once I get you at a safe place... I promise you that I will bring Abhay to you...
Piya: But how Papa... How?
Arnab: By fighting with Jeh...

Abhay looks helplessly as Jeh overpowers Chand. Arnab returns to the room followed by Pia. Jeh has his hand on Chand's collar.
Arnab: Jeh... (Jeh looks at Arnab) If you want to fight with an equal... fight with me... (Jeh leaves Chand and looks at Arnab)
Jeh: Arnab? You have got a good army Abhay... Now I will have to fight with humans... (Jeh signals Arnab to come close. Jeh is surprised when he finds Arnab behind him in an instant. Arnab catch holds of Jeh's neck from behind. Jeh struggles to free himself. Alina is shocked. Arnab reveals his fangs and bites Jeh on his neck. Hasina is lying on the floor with her head on Chand's legs).
Arnab: I am not a human Jeh... I am your end... I got these powers to fight with monsters like you... (Arnab reveals his teeth)
Abhay: Mr Dobriyal... (Abhay picks up the stake lying on the floor and throws it to Arnab. Arnab catches it and stabs Jeh with the stake. Jeh falls down. Chand and Hasina gets up. Alina runs to Jeh and sits near him holding his shoulders)
Alina: Brother... (Alina shakes Jeh)
Jeh: Alina...Alina... Please forgive me... (He turns and looks at Piya) Pia... I am sorry Pia... (Jeh closes his eyes and his face falls to one side. Alina cries. Abhay comes near her and takes her away from there. Chand and Hasina also follows them)
Arnab: Now did you understand what was the aim behind my being a monster. Maybe it is for this day I became a vampire.

Misha is driving the Car with Ruhi seated on the front seat and another girl on the back.
Ruhi: Misha... Where are we going?
Misha: A haunted place...
Ruhi: What? I get scared...
Misha: That is the fun... You will be scared... (Ruhi is almost crying. Misha flashes the torch on her face scaring her. Misha laughs)
Ruhi: You have gone mad...

Arnab sits near Jeh.
Arnab: Jeh... I had to kill you to save my daughter. You have got not death but freedom. (Arnab shows of his teeth. Misha enters with a torch in hand and is shocked to see Arnab in that form. The torch falls from her hand. Arnab looks at Misha and comes back to his human form. He gets up and looks at Misha. He then wipes of the blood from his mouth. Misha walks towards Arnab and stands before him).
Misha: Papa... Is that really you? Papa... we thought... (she sobs) Momma gave up all hope... In the House a photograph of yours was put. (Arnab does not looks at Misha) How can this happen Papa? How can this happen?
Arnab: I wish I was really dead Misha...Death is much better than this life of a monster. I am near you Misha but far away from you. I am a copse. A dead human...
Misha: But...How is this possible? Papa... You are dead? (Misha touches one side of his face with her hand and blood tears flow from Arnab's eyes. Misha withdraws her hand) Papa... Do you know... what we went through? After you went... after Panchi went... I... Pia... and Momma... (Misha is crying) Papa... How could you do this? And... Who did this with you? Papa... I can't understand anything... What is going on Papa... Please... Papa, What is going on? (Arnab looks at Misha. Pia comes there)
Pia: Misha... He is our papa Misha...He is our Papa...Just look at him... He is our Father.
Misha: No! Pia... How can everything be alright? Where was he? Where was he when we needed him? Papa...You gave up on us... How could you do that Papa... (Pia holds Misha) How could you Papa...You were our father...
Pia: Misha... (Misha shrugs Pia off) How could you do that Papa? (Misha is crying) You gave up on us...
Arnab: This is a very long story... very long... (The girls look at him)

The Raichands and Alina are walking out. Chand is holding on Alina's hand. Alina tries to resist and calls Jeh's name. Chand stops.
Chand: Alina...Your being here is risky. If the Werewolves or Vampires find out that Jeh has finished... they will come for you. (Chand leaves her hand)
Abhay: Dad is telling right... You have to go from here. Mom-Dad... Take Alina away from here.
Chand: And you?
Abhay: I will have to surrender myself in front of the Vampires. I have to go...
Chand: You can't do that Abhay... You can surrender yourself to the Vampires... You can't do that...
Abhay: If I don't do that they will take my revenge from Mr Dobriyal. And I cannot see Mr Dobriyal separated from Piya. Pia needs Mr Dobriyal... and he needs her...
Hasina: And you? Pia needs you too Abhay... You can't do this...
Abhay: Mom... I had promised Mr Dobriyal that if he saves Pia from Jeh I would give the Vampires my soul... and I would give him back his human life...
Alina: But Abhay... For which love you fought with the whole world... and now when all enmity ends...
Abhay: That is the matter... Now there is no enemy between me and Pia... And... I am not that selfish that after everything becomes alright I separate Pia from her family. Once I did this mistake... and seen the consequences too... Pia will never be happy away from her family. And I... I can never see Piya sad. Maybe in our fate only incomplete love was written.
Chand: What you are doing... you are doing wrong.
Abhay: No Dad... What I am doing... that is right. I am doing this for Pia... How can this be wrong? You people take Alina and go from here... I also have to get out of here... before Pia comes here... Because if she comes here... I will not be able to face her. I have to go! (Abhay walks from there. He recalls his romantic moments with Pia in Mumbai. Abhay thinks, 'For Pia's sake... You will have to forget your life...Today you will have to sacrifice your life for the sake of your love'). Episode ends

Friends, Your encouragement and motivation means a lot to me. So please click on facebook like button, Google +1 or retweet (or all of them) if you like the Post - Anamika