Saturday, October 1, 2011

Suyash Kumar Exclusive Interview

Suyash Kumar made his mark in the entertainment industry with the popular show MTV Splitsvilla. But it is his role in Balaji Telefilm's Pyaar kii ye ek Kahaani which made him a household name. Here is an Exclusive Interview with Suyash Kumar who played the character of Neil Khurana in PKYEK for my Blog readers.

Q: Tell me something about you Suyash… What is your family Background and how you ended up choosing Acting as your Career 
A: My full name is Suyash Kumar Rai and I was born on 24th March 1989 in a city of UP, Allahabad. I left Allahabad in 1998 and moved to Punjab, Chandigarh where I played professional cricket for 10 years. After that I had to leave cricket because of my shoulder injury. I never studied properly during my school and college days because I was always indulged in cricket but completed my graduation in BBA for the sake of my parents. In the year 2009 I stepped into this industry after getting selected in MTV Splitsvilla and came to the city of dreams Mumbai to fulfill my dreams. And today I am in front of you all. I never planned this life, I never asked for it. I always wanted to be blessed, happy and Famous... and today when I look back I feel BLESSED and yes I am on the right track. I don't regret anything in life...

Q: What were your dreams of future as a kid? 
A: I always wanted to be a cricketer. I even remember cutting a cake of this cricket pitch with a bat, ball and wickets on my 3rd birthday. I never thought of being an actor but as the time passed I understood what is fame. I always wanted to see my name in the GOLDER LETTERS.

Q: If you want to go for an alternate Career Option, what would it be? You sing well. Have you ever thought of being a Singer? 
A: If this question would have been asked before I would definitely have said a cricketer but now I would say a singer any day anytime. A photographer would not be a bad option too.

Q: What sort of music do you like? Who are your favorite singers? 
A: I like all sad or romantic numbers… slow music basically…Well the only reason I sing today is ATIF ASLAM… My friends call me Atif. They say I sound like Atif when I sing. That becomes a minus point too at times but I guess I manage.

Q: How was your experience acting in Pyaar kii ye ek Kahaani? 
A: Well, I was related to this show since the beginning. At first I was casted as Angadh Dobriyal, elder son of the Dobriyals who was in London. But the character never got introduced. After that I was offered the role of Neil Khurana which initially was meant as a cameo for 4-5 episodes but due to the character demand it went on till almost 90 episodes. It was super gr8 working with Balaji and PKYEK team…lovely team and lovely costars… especially our Directors.

Q: There was a lot of hatred towards you and the Character of Neil Khurana in the Forums as many wanted the character of Siddharth Mehra (Siddhant Karnick) opposite Panchi Dobriyal. What do you have to say about it? 
A: Well, initially people hated Neil Khurana but with time people not only accepted Neil Khurana but loved him as well. And as far as Siddhant Karnick is concerned, he is a superb actor and good friend of mine. It is perfectly fine if people liked Panchi and Sid. I personally loved their pairing.

Q: In Pyaar kii ye ye ek Kahaani, your character was bitten by a Vampire and also had vanished. So, are there any chances that the viewers would get to see you back in Pyaar kii ye ek Kahaani? 
A: Well, I don’t know if I would come back…it’s their call and if they want me to come back they would call me so I guess they’ve played safe.

Q: You and Rithwick Dhanjani made an awesome pair as the Khurana Brothers and also music lovers. What is your experience working with Rithvick? 
A: He is my jaan… He is like a real brother to me and I loved working with him. Initially I hated him without even seeing who he was as he was the wolf and I wanted to be the wolf. But then met him and came to know him. He is a gem and a superb guitarist.

Q: Are you working on any other Serials or Movie at this moment? 
A: There are few things in pipeline. I would definitely share it once its final.

Q: What do you like best about your Girlfriend Kishwar Merchant? 
A: I spell love as “Kishwer Merchant”. I have never met a gal like her. There is nothing specific which I can tell. She is the best and I love her to the core.

Q: What is your opinion of socializing with your fans through social networking sites like Facebook and Twitter? 
A: I am not on Twitter but I am pretty active on Facebook. I try replying to all my fans. It’s really good to see so much of love from them and facebook is one means for that.

Q: Do you have any message for your Fans? 
A: I would like to thank them all for making Neil Khurana a brand. I react more to Neil than Suyash in the public when people shout for me and I love them all. They will see me soon in some other shows as well and I hope they love me more and more. I want to say to my fans that GOD has planned something for everyone, he just waits for the right time and he gives it to you. Thank God for every little thing he has given you and thank for what he will give you. Never complain, never think negative by looking at people who are ahead of you in life but thank god by looking at the people who doesn't even have what you have today. Life is bliss, feel it, live it, don't survive it :) May GOD bless you all. And thanks a ton to all of you, if I am here today its somewhere also because of you all. Lots of love ~ Suyash

Friends, Your encouragement and motivation means a lot to me. So please click on facebook like button, Google +1 or retweet (or all of them) if you like the Post - Anamika