Monday, October 31, 2011

31st October 2011 Written Update (Episode 298) Abhay and Alina goes in search of the Magical Potion

Hasina tells Pia that she would help
Episode 298 starts with Piya untying the rope with which she was tied to the tree and running away while Hasina's back is turned. Suddenly Hasina comes in front of Pia and blocks her way. Pia is terrified and nods her head as if  pleading not to do anything to her.
Hasina: What did you think? You would be able to escape from me? (Pia runs again. Hasina overpowers her from behind and bites her on her neck. Pia struggles and screams and finally falls on the ground with vampire bites on her neck. Hasina wipes the blood from her  mouth. Hasina calms down after a while and realizes what she has done. She looks at Pia who is lying on the ground and keeps her both hands on her head. She says in mind, 'Oh No! What have I done?' Hasina kneels beside Pia and keeps her hand on Pia's face) Oh No Pia... Pia, I am so sorry... I am so sorry... Pia, Please forgive me... You saved my life and did this much and this is what I did... I am sorry Pia, I am really sorry...
Pia: Aunty, It is not your fault. You were not yourself. (Pia's eyes droops off)
Hasina: No Pia No... Pia, My poison is spreading into your body. This poison has to be removed from your body Pia... You will be alright...
Pia: Okay Auntie...
Hasina: Pia, I can't do this. But we will have to get to Chand or Abhay... Are you with me? (Hasina shakes Pia. Pia opens her eyes) Pia, stay with me, okay? I will help you... You have to get up... and we have to go and get to Chand and Abhay... (Hasina supports Pia and helps her to get up. She takes Pia from there)

Alina rescues Abhay
Abhay gets vision of Hasina biting Pia. He says in mind, 'Mom... What have you done? But Pia still has time and maybe before anything happens to her Mom becomes conscious. But I have to reach Piya... I have to go...'. Alina Khurana comes near Abhay.
Abhay: Now what have you come here for?
Alina: Abhay... I will help you reach the Potion... Come...
Abhay: And this is your new trick... (Alina nods No)
Alina: No Abhay. I know that you will not believe me... But trust me just once... Jeh had told me lies... Just let me help you once... I promise you! Just believe me for once... (Alina unties the silver chain from the tree and makes space for Abhay to get out) Come Abhay (Alina extends her hand to Abhay and he holds her hand and comes out of his silver chain prison)

Jeh Khurana and Dipanita are walking through the Forest. Jeh suddenly senses something and stops.
Jeh: One minute Mom... (Jeh keeps his hand on his head and tries to concentrate. He finds out that Alina has rescued Abhay. Jeh opens his eyes) Mom... Alina... She again cheated on us. She set Abhay free...
Dipanita: What?
Jeh: Yeah... Just give me a moment... (Jeh communicates with Alina telepathically. He says, 'Alina, You cheated on us again... ' Alina who is tending to the wounds on Abhay's back hears Jeh talking to her.Jeh talks, 'You set Abhay free... What did you think? I would not know? Alina, why are you hell bend in finishing our family?' Alina responds, 'Brother, You cheated on me... You told lies... You lied that you wanted that potion to save Mom's life. You only need the potion to finish these Vampires. I know you... and you have no right... I don't believe that our betterment is in finishing the enemies... I don't want this violence. So I will never tell you... I will never tell you where the potion is. I am the keeper of the Potion... the heir of the clan...I do not wish that you reach that Potion'. Jeh is angry. He says to Alina, 'Look! The matter has gone so much ahead... Mom is here... You give me that potion Alina... Listen... Give me that potion'. Alina responds, 'No Brother... I know you... I will never give you that potion'. Jeh tries to reason with Alina, 'Don't be mad Alina... You know very well that we are many and he is alone... Mom would not leave him alive... Give me that potion... I promise you... I promise you that nothing will happen to Abhay...' Abhay gets up and walks to the other side of the tree. Alina asks Jeh, 'You are not lying, Aren't you?' Jeh responds, 'No! No Alina... I am not lying. Listen to me...I promise you... I promise you that nothing will happen to Abhay... Come on Alina... Where are you?' Abhay wears his shirt and comes near Alina. Alina responds, 'We are going towards the Jungle. Very near to our House...' Jeh tells her, 'Okay Alina... I am reaching there... just wait!' Jeh runs to Dipanita).
Jeh: Mom, We will have to reach near Alina... And don't worry... The key to the potion is with me... (Jeh searches his pockets and finds the keys missing).
Dipanita: Jeh... Where is the key?

Alina shows the key to Abhay.
Abhay: The key is with you? (Alina nods) Well Alina... Now where will we have to go?
Alina: The cemetry... (Abhay holds her hand) Come... let's go! (They both go from there)

Misha Dobriyal and Kabir are in the Forest. Misha looks into her mobile.
Misha: She is somewhere here... In fact somewhere around...
Kabir: Man, Your location finder is awesome...
Misha: And Kabir, Wherever Pia is ... she is moving... because GPS is showing that she is running... and her movement is northwards... That means she is alright...
Kabir: Of course she is alright... I told you earlier...
Misha : Come on... let's go! (Misha runs from there followed by Kabir. They both runs through the forest. After a while Misha stops and looks at her phone for the direction. Kabir also stops)
Misha: Kabir this way... (They resume running. They stop after a while)
Kabir: Hey Champs... babes stop... Don't you feel that we are putting ourselves into trouble?
Misha: Come on Kabir... She is my sister... If you want to go... you go!
Kabir: How can I go like that?  Just relax! Okay... let's go... (Misha holds Kabir's hand as they walks)
Misha: Thanks dear!
Kabir: Don't show these formalities with me...

Jeh and Dipanita reaches the place where Abhay was kept imprisoned using silver chains around the trees. They see that Abhay has escaped. Jeh is angry and takes his frustration by pulling the chain.
Jeh: Mom... I told you...
Dipanita: I told you Jay...not to trust Alina. But you did not listen to me... (Dipanita goes near Jeh)
Jeh: You told right Mom... I should not have trusted Alina... I am going to kill her!
Dipanita: No! I will kill her! But where have they gone?
Jeh: I know where they would be...The map to the potion is with me...
Dipanita: Let's go! (They go from there)

Hasina is supporting Pia and they are walking through the Forest. Pia is tired and falls down. Hasina kneels beside her.
Hasina: Pia... (Haina makes her sit upright by supporting her. Hasina pats on Pia's cheek) Just stay with me Pia, please!
Pia: Aunty... Aunty, You please leave me here... I am not able to see anything...
Hasina: No... Pia... No! Pia, I am really very sorry Pia... Just stay with me... just stay with me please... Pia, If Abhay finds out he will kill me... I have to save you... Please stay with me Pia...
Pia: When you meet Abhay tell him that I love him very much Aunty...
Hasina: Pia... Sshhh! Don't talk like that... Nothing will happen to you... Okay? Just stay with me...
Pia: Aunty, Please go from here... If those Vampire find you... they will kill you. Aunty, Abhay can save you... You go from here...
Hasina: No way Pia... I will not leave you alone here and go anywhere...I am not going anywhere...
Pia: If you do not go... all of Abhay's efforts would go waste... Aunty, Please go from here...
Hasina: And what will I go and tell him? That I killed Piya? Pia please...
Pia: You do not have to say anything Aunty...
Hasina: Pia, I know Abhay very well... He can read your heart... he can hear you... By now he also would have known that I have attacked you Pia...
Pia: Aunty, I will not let Abhay read my mind... You have to go from here Aunty... At leat that way I can save you... You go from here please...
Hasina: No... Please don't do this... Just let me be with you...Allow me to stay with you...
Pia: Aunty... Please go for the sake of Abhay... Please... I don't have much time (Pia pushes Hasina) You please go! (Hasina lays Pia back to the ground and goes from there. Pia Flashback: Pia Going to Mount College through the Forest... Abhay saving her when she falls down from the Mountain... Pia watching Abhay's first entry to Mount College... Pia running to Abhay and hugging him at the Hostel room... Abhay cupping her face... Abhay and Pia about to kiss... Abhay catches Pia when she falls down from the ladder during the Romeo and Juliet play... Pia hugging Abhay at the Old library... Abhay kissing on Pia's cheek during the Friendship Day Party... Abhay washing Pia's feet at the Forest... Abhay hugs Pia and says that he loves her... Abhay telling Pia that her name is written in his heart beats and asking her if she thinks that he is capable of cheating on her... Abhay telling Pia that his heart beats for her and that he loves her a lot... Piya smiles and closes her eyes).

Misha and Kabir are searching for Pia by calling her name loudly. Suddenly Misha spots Pia lying on the ground. Kabir and Misha rushes to Pia and sits beside her.
Kabir: Open your eyes Pia... Look at me Pia...
Misha: Pia... (Pia moves her head. Kabir supports her and keeps her head on his lap). Kabir, She is alive... Let us take her to a Doctor fast ... Come on!
Pia: No! Misha... Misha just promise me... what I ask... with out questioning you will do it...
Misha: Okay... But what Pia... (Pia shows the bite on her neck)
Pia: Misha... Look at this bite... The poison of this bite is spreading into my body... (Kabir and Misha look at each other) Misha, You will have to help me...
Misha: yes, Just tell me what to do Pia...
Pia: You need to suck this out of my body Misha...
Misha: What?
Pia: Yeah Misha... you need to be careful...
Misha: But Pia...
Pia: Misha...please... please do this...
Kabir: Mish... Just go for it... Just do it!
Misha: Okay... (Misha does whatever... spits to the side several times. Misha and Kabir helps Pia to get up) Kabir, I can't understand what is happening... but let's take her home... Get up Pia... Let's go (Pia stands up supported on either side by Kabir and Misha)
Pia: No Misha... I will not go home...
Misha: What? Are you mad?
Pia: Misha... I have to find him...
Misha: Him? Pia, you are talking of Abhay, right?
Kabir: Pia... You are very weak... You are not in a position to help anyone... let's go...
Misha: She is not going anywhere... She is going with us... What is wrong with you Pia? Come on!
Pia: Misha... You promised me that you would not ask me any questions... just let me go...
Misha: I did not say anything like that... Pia, let's go home please... I mean... This does not make any sense...
Pia: Kabir, Please make her understand... Misha... I am not going anywhere without meeting Abhay... I have to know if he is fine or not... I am not going to go anywhere...
Kabir: Piya...Pia you know what you are asking us to do?
Misha: She is not telling anything... She is going home with us... and that is the end of the Discussion, Okay?
Pia: Misha please... Go away from here....
Misha: Okay Pia... You want to search for Abhay, right? We will help you... we will go with you... okay?
Pia: No one can help me... You cannot help me Misha...I have to do this alone... Kabir, Just make her understand... just take her away...
Kabir: Pia, Are you sure?
Pia: Yeah Kabir...(Misha gives up) Misha listen... For once Please trust me... I know what I am doing, Okay?

Abhay and Alina reaches the graveyard.
Abhay: There are many graves here. How will we know the secret of the portion is in which grave?
Alina: We will have to try using this key... Jeh has the map which shows the way ahead but...we will have to try our luck.
Abhay: That is not possible... We cannot try the key on all these graves... We have very less time...
Alina: But Abhay... We do not have any other way...
Abhay: One minute... Jeh will come here... And after coming here he will straight away go to that grave... and we will know that the potion is in which grave. 
Alina: Brother knows?
Abhay: yeah! He knows... Alina, We will have to hide and wait for Jeh...
Alina: But if he reaches here... He will kill me alive...
Abhay: Don't worry Alina... As long as I am there nothing will happen to you... (Alina nods) Now let's go from here... We will have to hide in such a place from where we will be able to see Jeh... Come! (Abhay and Alina runs from there holding hands)

Jeh and Dipanita reaches the graveyard. They look around. Jeh's eyes fall on one grave. Abhay and Alina are hiding behind a grave. (Episode ends)

PreCap: Arnab is with the Vampire slayers. Arnab sees a woman wearing Black hood and cloak coming in their direction and points her to his companions. He asks them if they are ready to trap the Vampire. The Vampire is Mythili disguised as Tanushree.

Friends, Your encouragement and motivation means a lot to me. So please click on facebook like button, Google +1 or retweet (or all of them) if you like the Post - Anamika