Wednesday, November 16, 2011

16th November 2011 Written Update (Episode 310) Jeh Khurana kills Abhay under the influence of Mythili

Episode 310 starts with Arnab urging Abhay to do something to save Pia and asks him if he would be able to save Pia.
Arnab: Please save Piya...
Abhay: yeah, I will save Pia...
Pia: No Abhay... no...
Abhay: Pia... Sshhh! (Abhay keeps his finger on Pia's lips silencing her) I will have to do this Pia... for you... (Abhay bends and kisses Pia on her forehead) I love you Pia... I love you! (Pia closes her eyes again. Abhay thinks, 'To save Pia's life I will have to sacrifice my soul'. Abhay closes his eyes doing some ritual to save Pia)

Misha opens her eyes and tries to get up. She sees Panchi lying near by.
Misha: Panchi...Panchi are you alright? Panchi... (Misha crawls towards Panchi with difficulty. Misha shakes Panchi and tries to wake her up calling her name. Panchi does not respond. Misha takes the mobile out of her jacket pocket and calls Kabir. Kabir picks up the call and Misha informs him about Panchi. She tells him that they are around 10 km away from the Restaurant going towards home and asks him to come fast. Kabir asks Misha not to panic and tells her that he is coming immediately. Kabir hurries from the room after cutting the call. Misha is crying and tries to wake Panchi again).

At the Washroom Abhay has fallen down on the floor. Arnab and Pia supports him and tries to make him sit upright.
Pia: Abhay... What happen Abhay? (Jeh comes there with a stake in hand and lifts Abhay up) Jeh... (Jeh holds Abhay from behind by putting one hand around his neck. Jeh then lifts the stake to stab him) Jeh... Leave Abhay.... Jeh... Please leave Abhay... please...
Jeh: Why should I leave him Piya? Tell me!
Pia: Jeh because... You love me Jeh... right? Please leave Abhay for my sake please!
Jeh: Yeah, I love you Pia but you don't love me... And he is my enemy...
Pia: Jay... Please leave Abhay...
Jeh: He killed my Mom... (Jeh looks doubtful as if to kill Abhay or not for a moment seeing Pia pleading. Suddenly Maithili who is standing in front of the Restaurant communicates with him telepathically, 'Jeh, You can't be weak. I a telling you... Kill him!  Finish him Jeh... Jeh, Finish him!' Jeh's expression changes and he stabs Abhay with the stake. Pia screams. Abhay falls on the floor. Arnab and Pia kneels on the ground calling Abhay's name. Alina also comes there and kneels by Abhay)
Alina: Abhay! Jeh... What have you done? Abhay.... (Jeh holds Alina's hand and forcibilily takes Alina out of the room. Alina struggles and calls Abhay's name again)
Jeh: Shut up! (Alina releases Jeh's hold on her hand)
Alina: You killed Abhay? What did he do to you? Why did you kill him?
Jeh: You are asking why I killed him Alina? Alina... he seized everything from me... He took away my Mom and Brother from me... and he seized Pia from me... Alina, I love Piya... and today Pia is with him. And you... have become against our family. That's why... I finished him... I ended everything forever...(Alina smiles)
Alina: No Jeh... You have not killed Abhay... The secret of the potion is only with Abhay... And he has hidden it somewhere... And now you will never know that secret... never! You have not won... You have lost! And that too very badly... (Alina goes from there. Jeh says in mind, 'Abhay Raichand... Once again you cheated me... You took the secret with you. I will have to find that secret. I need to know it...'

Pia is crying. She is shaking Abhay and calling his name again and again. Abhay's head is on Pia's lap.
Pia: Abhay... Get up! Talk to me... Papa... (Arnab is sitting by Abhay with a sad face) Abhay... get up! Abhay... Talk to me Abhay... (Abhay opens his eyes)
Abhay: Pia... Pia, You can't save me...
Pia: No Abhay... Abhay,  I love you very much... You cannot leave our love story incomplete and go... Abhay... Papa, Please tell him... Tell him to get up... (Arnab keeps his hand on Pia's shoulder) I cannot leave without him... Abhay, get up!
Abhay: Pia... I love you Pia...
Piya: Abhay get up... Abhay...
Abhay: Pia... Forget me not! (Abhay's soul leaves his body. Arnab is shocked. Pia is shaking Abhay's body and urging him to get up. Jeh comes there and sees that Abhay is dead. (Pia sees Jeh. Jeh is angry. He says in mind, 'God Abhay... You took the secret along with you' Pia pleads with Arnab to tell Abahy to open his eyes. She urges Abhay to get up repeatedly. Alina comes there again. She too shakes Abhay and urges him to get up. She keeps a hand on Pia's shoulder. Pia is crying)
Pia: Alina, Abhay has left us and gone... Abhay, get up! Abhay... you told me that you will never leave me and go... Abhay, you told me that whenever I need you... you will be there... Abhay get up... I need you... Abhay... (Arnab and Alina looks at each other helplessly seeing Pia pleading) Abhay, Please come back to me... Abhay... (Pia recalls Abhay catching her when she falls from the mountain and many of their moments together crying bitterly)

Misha is sitting near Panchi near their car. Kabir comes there in his Car and rushes to the girls. Kabir kneels by Panchi.
Kabir: Misha...
Misha: Kabir see what happened to Panchi...
Kabir: Misha, You are okay?
Misha: I am fine Kabir but Panchi is unconscious... Do something... (Misha points the vampire bites) Look here... just like the one when the Vampire bit Pia... That time we removed the poison, you remember?
Kabir: I remember... Misha I will remove the poison... (Kabir bends towards Panchi and starts removing the poison. Panchi still does not open her eyes. Misha suggests that they take Panchi to the Hospital. Kabir lifts Panchi and with Misha's assistance puts her on the back seat of the Car)
Misha: Let's go! (The poison starts affecting Kabir and his head droops. Misha sees this and get worried) Are you alright Kabir? Oh God Kabir... (She holds on to him)
Kabir: Misha... Champ... How much poison I could remove I removed but...
Misha: Kabir, We were suppose to take Panchi to the Hospital... But why did you put yourself into risk Kabir? Come on Kabir... Don't...
Kabir: Panchi is your sister... and if anything would happen to her you won't be able to live... and for me your life is more than my life... I love you... (Kabir's eyes closes)
Misha: Kabir... no! Nothing can happen to you Kabir... Nothing is going to happen to you... Listen to me Kabir... You are going to be fine...
Kabir: Misha...
Misha: Because I love you... Damn it! I love you... I cannot live without you, okay? Can't you see that you are the most important person in my life Kabir? Kabir... Listen to me okay... You have to be alright. Kabir, If anything happens to you I will not leave you alive... I swear it! You will be alright. I will take you Guys to the Hospital. Come on quickly... (Misha supports Kabir and assists him to sit on the front passenger seat. She then gets into the driving seat)

Pia is sitting with Abhay's head on her lap and still calling his name. Chand and Hasina comes to the washroom. Arnab supports Pia and they both stand on one side. Chand removes the stake from Abhay's body. Four hooded Vampires lift Abhay's body and takes him from there. Chand and Hasina follows them. Arnab hugs Pia who is crying as Alina looks on helplessly.

Jeh is in the Forest. The werewolves come and stands on either side of him in a line.
Jeh: What are you people doing here? And why are they all bowing their heads? What is the matter?
Werewolf: Jeh...You killed our biggest enemy... Now you are our leader...
Jeh: What nonsense are you talking? You people know very well that our leader can only be a woman.
Werewolf: Yes Jeh... But after Dipanita we wanted such a leader who could show us the correct way... And Alina... There are no qualities in Alina that she can become our leader... And for what she has done... we can never accept her as leader also. So you... and only you... who gave us victory in this age old battle... You only can become our leader.

Arnab is hugging Pia consoling her.
Pia: Papa... Abhay has left us and gone... Papa, How can I live without him Papa?
Arnab: Control yourself Pia...  (Arnab's mobile rings and he lifts the call after leaving Pia to Alina)  Hello.... What? I am coming immediately... (Arnab looks at Pia and decides not to break the news to Pia. He tells Piya that he has to go for some important work and asks Alina to take Pia home carefully. Arnab rushes from there).
Alina: Pia... Abhay has not left you and gone... Now also he can come back. Abhay has that potion and I am the key to the potion. We only have to reach to that potion. Try to remember... Abahy told you anything about the portion? (Pia keeps silent) he should have said something... Pia, Try to remember... (Pia cries and remembers Abhay's last words, 'forget me not') Try to remember Piya... He should have said something...
Pia: No... No Alina (Pia cries) Abhay did not tell me anything about the potion. He only told as he went... forget me not...
Alina: Pia, I do not know anything about the potion. Pia... If we go to the cemetery can we get any clue?
Pia: What will happen with that Alina?
Alina: If we can get that potion to Abhay in 8 hours we can save him... maybe we can save him...
Pia: Alina... Don't give me any such hope...
Alina: Pia... This is not a lie...Abahy was not that weak that he left you alone just like that.  We have to save Abhay. We have very little time.
Pia: Okay Alina... Let's go... Let's save Abhay... (Pia and Alina gets out from there)

At the Forest Abahy's body is been carried by the Vampires. Chand and Haseena are walking behind them. Maithili is watching them going from a distance. She has a look of disgust on her face. She says in mind, 'Abhayendre I never wished this. Once death had separated you from me. But you became a dead human so that we become one. Today your that life also was taken away... Only because of that Pia... You loved Pia more than me?' Maithili recalls Abhay telling her that if she talks even one more word about Pia he would kill her. She recalls him telling her that their love story had ended the day when she left him and went to his brother'. Maithili recalls Abhay telling Pia that he loves him before he dies. Maithili thinks, 'When you were leaving the world also you were with her. I cannot tolerate that. I will have to finish Pia forever. I cannot see her alive'. (Episode ends)

Friends, Your encouragement and motivation means a lot to me. So please click on facebook like button, Google +1 or retweet (or all of them) if you like the Post - Anamika