Friday, November 18, 2011

18th November 2011 Written Update (Episode 312) Jeh join hands with Maithili to find the potion

Episode 312 starts with Chand opening the door and walking into the Raichand House Hall. Hasina is standing near Abhay's coffin.
Chand: Hasina...We will have to leave this city and go immediately...
Hasina: Why? What happened?
Chand: Some tantriks have come to the city... I am sure that they would find us. I feel that it is some game of Jeh and the other werewolves. If they find us... you know what could happen.(Hasina goes near Chand)
Hasina: So what Chand? (Hasina looks at the coffin)I am not leaving Abhay and going anywhere...
Chand: Stop it Hasina... Abhay has gone... You know... If we get caught... we will get destroyed...
Hasina: Abhay has not gone anywhere Chand... He can be saved... and I will save him... I am not going anywhere without him... (Chand is angry) Chand...He has never turned his back like this... How can you do this to him?
Chand: Why do I see the human emotions in you? The same weaknesses of humans...
Hasina: yeah Chand, I am emotional. Because I have not forgotten that Abhay died only to save us... He took the enmity of everyone only to save us... He even got the portion from the werewolves for me but that werewolves... I told you Chand... Where you want to go you go... I am not going anywhere... (She touches the coffin fondly) Abhay has always done his responsibility as a son...(Chand also keeps his hand on the Coffin) May be you forgot Chand... But not me... And now it's my turn...
Chand: Alright Hasina... We will do what you say... We will fight... We will not fear the werewolves and run away... (Haseena nods)
Hasina: Thank you!
Chand: I hope you realize that we may finish because of this...
Hasina: Chand, I can do anything for Abhay...
Chand: Alright Hasina... We will do that for Abhay... (Hasina nods)

Jeh reaches the cemetery with a bunch of Werewolves. Suddenly he stops walking as if he sensed something.
Jeh: Ssshhh! Somebody is here... we cannot go there.
Werewolf: Why?
Jeh: Because who ever that is... I have faced her... She is very dangerous.
Werewolf: We all together can surround her...
Jeh: No... She is very powerful... a man eater Vampire... She compelled Mom... and me... We all together can also do nothing against her. We have to finish her in some way... Sssshhh! (Jeh senses Maithili near and hides behind a tree along with the bunch of werewolves. They see Maithili wearing Pia's dress walking near the graves. Maithili turns and looks at the direction Jeh and the pack are hiding but sees nothing. She walks from there). If she wish she can finish us all in this instant. But before such a thing happens we will have to finish her.

Pia gets down from the Car in front of the Hospital and leans to the Car door keeping her hand on her head. Alina gets out of the driving seat and goes near her.
Alina: Pia please...control yourself... Everything would be alright...
Pia: How Alina? Panchi is my sister... Alina... Maithili has taken my revenge on my full family... Maithili has taken everything from me... First Abhay and now Panchi... Alina I ... (she covers her face with both hands) What will I do? (Pia wipes her eyes)
Alina: Pia... It is not like that... Please do not lose courage... The family needs your support... at least for them...
Pia: Alina...You know... Abhay had said... In this love we both would burn... But this love burnt my whole family...
Alina: Pia... control yourself... Everything would be alright...Please... We have very little time and this you only can solve...(Pia goes from there while Alina waits near the Car)

Pia comes into the room where Panchi is lying on the cot with life supports systems. Pia is sad and crying.
Pia: Panchi... what has happened to you Panchi? (Danish comes in. He has a bunch of Blue flowers in hand)
Danish: Panchi... Babe... I know your favorite flower is Orchid but today I only got these flowers. At least this is of your favorite color... blue... You know my friends have kept a Bachelors Party before our marriage. But I told them that the Bachelors Party would not be like the typical Bachelors Party... In the Party my Panchi would come and her friends also... Did I do right Panchi? Yeah? I will keep these flowers... (Danish removes the earlier flowers from the vase and put the flowers he got now. Pia thinks, 'Danish...This all happened because of me... You have lost your Panchi. How will I save you from this shock?' Pia wipes her eyes and goes near Danish).
Pia: Danish... What flowers are these?
Danish: Ssshhh! Panchi does not like this at all... Her favorites are Orchids... But look at these flowers... How lovely they are... Do you know what their name is? Forget me not! (Pia is stunned) That is why I got it for Panchi... so that she does not forget me... and she will have to remember that till the time she does not open her eyes I will keep waiting for her here... (Pia recalls Abhay's last words to her. Pia thinks, 'That means... Abhay gave me the clue to the potion. Forget me not? The secret of the potion is hidden inside these flowers. I will have to find it'... Pia gets out of the room and goes running to Alina).
Pia: Alina...
Alina: What happened Pia?
Pia: Alina, I know where the potion is...
Alina: What? How did you find out?
Pia: Alina...Remember Abhay's last words... Forget me not...
Alina: Yeah He told not to forget him...
Pia: No Alina! Forget me not is a flowers name...
Alina: That flowers are in the cemetery also Pia...
Pia: Yeah...
Alina: Abhay gave us such a big hint and we did not understand Piya...
Pia: Come on Alina... We should not waste our time... Let's go to the cemetry...
Alina: Let's go! (The girls get into the Car)

Jeh and his gang are standing behind a tree in the cemetery.
Jeh: There is only one way remaining.
Werewolf: What?
Jeh: I will have to go there and talk to her...
Werewolf: But Jeh... She is very dangerous.
Jeh: I know! But this time she needs us... She needs me... I will do something... You all wait here... (Jeh gets out of there and walks towards Maithili. She recognizes him without turning to look who it is).
Maithili: Jeh... (Maithili turns to face Jeh)
Jeh: Hey! You knew that I am here...?
Maithili: Don't you know that I have immense powers? (Maithili's eyes is blue. She looks at Jeh trying to mesmerize Jeh. Jeh looks mesmerized for a moment but he suddenly snaps his fingers)
Jeh: Don't even try! You know... I am not a fool like Abhay... that I fall into your trap once again... You cannot compel me a second time Maithili... I also know to use power...
Maithili: Really? If you are more powerful than me then why have you come to meet me here?
Jeh: To offer friendship... You need the potion and I also... We both are fighting for the same thing...If we fight together we both will be benefited... And anyways... You are there with me or not... I am not alone... (Jeh looks towards the place where the guys were hiding. The werewolves come out of their hiding place for Maithili to see) I know Maithili... that you are powerful than all of us... Supreme Power! But think... you are alone... and we are these many... Will you be able to fight? And what if you lose... you get lost... And if you are with us... we all will win... Think!

Chand and Hasina comes near the cemetery. Suddenly Chand stops and signals Hasina to stop.
Chand: Hasina...
Hasina: What happened Chand?
Chand: Maithili (Chand and Hasina looks at Maithili who is talking to Jay)
Hasina: Maithili and Jeh together? Now what we will do Chand?
Chand: We will do what we came to do... Now it has become essential for us to find that potion.
Hasina: But how will we find that potion? How will we save Abhay? We have very little time. If we cannot get the potion to Abhay in 12 hours you know what would happen...
Chand: Ssshhh! Calm down Haseena... If they see us it would be a problem. We are very near danger. Now we have only one way...
Hasina: What do you mean? (Maithili turns to look at the direction Chand and Hasina was standing and they hide from her view. Jeh also looks but they do not see anything and resume talking. Chand and Haseena comes out of the hiding place)
Chand: We will have to tell this to him...

Madhu comes to Panchi's room in the Hospital and gets emotional. She gets hysterical and starts crying. Danish comes there with pastries for Panchi.
Danish: Panchi babe... I got your favorite pastries for you. Today Aunty also would not tell anything. You allow her to eat... Why do you stop her? Panchi...look! My you are my fiancee... I do not have any problem with your eating... Okay? (Danish moves towards Panchi to feed her)
Madhu: Danish!
Danish: Aunty please... Don't tell anything... Panchi is my to be wife... so she is my responsibility...Panchi (Danish again moves towards Panchi to feed her. Madhu catches his arm)
Madhu: Danish... Come to your senses... Can't you see her plight? She is a alive corpse... (Danish looks at Panchi shocked) If the machines are removed her breathing will stop... Try to understand Danish... Come to your senses...
Danish: No Aunty... Nothing happened to Panchi. She is fully alright... You please don't say such things... Panchi will wake up... She will have to wake up...Panchi... (Danish walks towards Panchi again)
Madhu: Danish! (Madhu slaps on his cheek bringing him back to reality) Come to your senses Danish! (Arnab comes to the room and witnesses the scene)

Jay and Mythili are talking. Jeh taps on his watch.
Jeh: We have very little time Maithili... Tell me your decision...
Maithili: And Piya?
Jeh: Pia what?
Maithili: Don't think of me as ignorant. I know that you also love Pia. You even fought with your Mother for Pia... When the time comes... who will you choose? Pia or me and your army?
Jeh: I have already told you Maithili... I am not weak like Abhay... Pia's love cannot melt my heart.
Pia: That's good! And anyways, Pia's love is like a poison... who ever touches it get finished. And I will finish her forever! (Jeh gets angry and goes closer to Maithili)
Jeh: Maithili... You will not even touch Pia (Maithili smiles sarcastically. She then laughs and turns to face Jeh)
Maithili: Why Jeh? This was your strength? You surrendered before a weak girl? You are just like Abhayendre... And that girl has also got you under control.
Jeh: Maithili... I did not say that I do not love Piya. I have my own identity. I would not allow Pia's love to take all the decisions of my life... And Pia's love matters to me...but my victory also matters to me that much... (Maithili looks at Jay and thinks, 'This wolves are offering friendship to me? May be they have no idea where the potion is... and maybe his sister is also not siding with him... So he needs me... I will only have to see till where this wolves reach. I do not wish to waste my time by finishing them'. Maithili smiles at Jeh)
Maithili: Alright then... What is your demand?
Jeh: Alina is with me... We will just have to reach to that potion.
Maithili: But how? Nobody knows...
Jeh: And then we will finish Pia...
Maithili: You will kill Pia?
Jeh: Look Maithili... You believe me or not... I know very well what to do...
Maithili: Alright... I am with you...
Jeh: Fine! And from now onwards you would do what I say... and first of all... You will have to go from here...
Maithili: I go from here?
Jeh: Yeah! Pia and Elina will come here looking for the potion... and if by even mistake Elina smells and finds you... they will run away from here in fear... We will have to make them feel that this place is safe for them. So you will have to go from here.
Maithili: Alright... I will go from here...
Jeh: Alright... (Jeh goes from there. Maithili thinks, 'You cannot play with me Jay! I will stay here only and you will not be able to find') Episode ends


PreCap: Chand and Hasina asks for help from Vampire superior.

Friends, Your encouragement and motivation means a lot to me. So please click on facebook like button, Google +1 or retweet (or all of them) if you like the Post - Anamika