Monday, November 21, 2011

21st November 2011 Written Update (Episode 313) Pia finds the magic potion

Episode 313 starts with Chand and Hasina Raichand  coming in front of the Vampire superior. The Vampire superior is seated on a chair and is wearing the Vampire attire of black cloak and hood covering his face. There are many hooded vampires in the room. Chand and Hasina bows in front of him vampire style.
Chand: Leader, We need your help... (The Vampire superior nods)
Hasina: That wolves have killed Abhay. We need to find that portion... and for that we need your help.The wolves have a very big power on their side... Mythili...
Chand: We know that Mythili has become a monster. She has broken all the rules of our clan. We are helpless. If we do not get that potion within 10 hours maybe we will never be able to save Abhay. (Hasina kneels on the floor in front of the Vampire Superior)
Hasina: Abhay is just not my son but the hope of all of us. We all are weak without him. Please help us in getting that potion. (Chand thinks, 'These people does not understand emotions. Hasina is wasting her time. But for Abhay I will have to convince him. He is not only our breathe but a very powerful part of the Vampire clan. Without him we all are weak')

Panchi is on the bed with life supports systems attached to her. Madhu is crying. Arnab comes into the room and places his hands on her shoulders comforting her.
Arnab: Calm down Madhu...
Madhu: Arnab... (She hugs him)
Arnab: Calm down... Danish has got a big shock... Control yourself... (Arnab keeps a hand on Danish's shoulder. Misha comes to the room followed by Kabir)
Misha: Papa... What happened?
Arnab: Misha... You take Madhu and Danish outside...
Misha: Okay...
Arnab: Go Danish... (Madhu and Danish goes outside with Kabir and Misha. Arnab looks at Panchi and then goes and sits near her. He says, 'What would I do? Tell me Panchi... What should I do? I will not accept defeat. How will I accept defeat? I know you are fighting... You are fighting, right? So how can I accept defeat? One sign Panchi... Give me one sign my daughter... Give me one sign that I understand that you would come back. You will come... right? Tell me...' Arnab is shattered. He closes his eyes in distress. He thinks, 'What will I do Panchi? What will I do?' He looks at the life support system monitor. He says in mind, 'Oh God! Give me the strength!' He covers his eyes with his hand).

Jeh and his group are at the cemetery. They are searching for the potion. Alina and Pia sees them.
Alina: Pia, Jeh is already here...and that too with the full clan... Now what will we do?
Pia: Alina, We have very little time... We have to find that potion to save Abhay...
Alina: But Piya... What will we do? How will we go near Jeh?
Pia: Don't know... Look... Jeh is standing there... near that flowers... Maybe the potion would be there... (Jeh moves from there revealing the forget me not flowers near the grave)
Alina: But if I go near Jeh he will kill me...
Pia: But I can go in front of Jeh... He will not say anything to me...
Alina: Pia... It's dangerous...
Pia: No Alina... To save Abhay I am willing to face any danger. I will have to go... (Pia goes towards jeh and the gang as Alina looks on) Jeh...
Jeh: Piya... What are you doing here?
Pia: Jeh... I want to talk to you...
Jeh: What do you want to talk to me Piya? And why? Because you do not have Abhay to talk to you now?
Pia: Jeh... You are my friend... I care for you... I am worried for you...
Jeh: I know that you are worried for me... but not as much as you are worried for Abhay. You love him more... right Pia?
Pia: Do you love me Jeh? (The werewolves gang is standing and watching them abandoning their search)
Jeh: How much I have loved you probably no one would ever have... And all this what I am doing is my helplessness. I cannot change it for you. (Now the werewolves are standing near them)
Piya: Alright Jay... If your duty is bigger than me... If your clan is important than me... then kill me! (The leader type Guy among the wolves charges at Pia asking Jeh to finish Pia. Jeh blocks the way while Pia falls near the forget me not flowers. Pia lifts the potion from there and puts it into the pocket of her gown)
Jeh: Nobody would come forward... (Jeh goes to Pia and helps her to get up) Pia... (Pia thinks, 'The potion has now come into my hands... Now I will have to just get out of here'). Pia... Don't force me to do this...please!
Pia: Jeh I know that you would never hurt me...
Jeh: No Pia... (His tone changes) I do not want to waste my time hurting you...
Pia: When our feelings for each other are only this much... then please give me that potion. I want to save Abhay.
Jeh: Potion? Pia... What nonsense are you talking?
Pia: Of course it is with you... Jeh please... Give me that for Abhay ... I want to save Abhay's life...
Jeh: Pia... that potion... How will it be with me? I don't have it!
Pia: Jeh... I felt that you are here and the potion is with you but... Jeh please... If the potion is with you please give me...
Jeh: Pia... You feel that if the potion is with me I would be here? What do you think Piya? (Alina looks at Pia worried) That you ask me the potion and I will give you to go and save that Abhay. Pia, You don't understand... Their's and our enmity is age old which I ended today. And to tell you the truth... even if I had that potion... I would not have given you.
Pia: Alright Jay...Then I am going away from you... Away from you... away from your world... (Pia turns to go)
Werewolf: Don't let her go... (Jeh stops his gang)
Jeh: Nobody would come forward... We cannot get anything by killing her. (Pia walks from there slowly. She thinks, 'It's good that nobody saw the potion') Pia... (Pia stops)

At the room, Arnab looks at the life support systems and says in mind, 'Forgive me Panchi... Forgive me! I cannot see you like this...'. Arnab extends his hand to switch off the system. Misha stops him by holding his hand.
Misha: No Papa... What are you doing? Have you gone crazy Papa? This is Panchi... your daughter... my sister... And you are killing her? God... I don't believe you... I just don't believe you... So what Papa if Doctors have given up... But we are family... we have to stick together... And have faith...
Arnab: Nothing can be done Misha...
Misha: Why not Papa? Abhay... Abhay is the answer to this... Pia was telling that Abhay can make Panchi alright.
Arnab: Abhay is dead...
Misha: I know that... But before dying Abhay told Pia some secret... about some potion... Once Pia gets the potion then it can make Panchi and Abhay both alright. Just have faith!
Arnab: Can that happen?
Misha: Yes Papa... Please don't lose hope right now Papa...
Arnab: Panchi will be alright?
Misha: Yes!
Arnab: Oh God! What was I doing?
Misha: Papa... It's okay... I understand... You did not know about the potion... And I know it sounds crazy. We feel how it can happen ... we can't believe it but that's the only chance Papa... Don't lose hope... This is our last hope... (Arnab nods and holds Misha's hand. They look at Panchi on the bed) She will be alright... (Misha wipes Arnab's tears and they share a one sided hug looking at Panchi).

Chand and Hasina are still in front of the Vampire superior. Hasina is kneeling on the floor.
Chand: Hasina... You are filled with human emotions... and you know that is not common among Vampires... (Hasina gets up) We will have to show them that if anyone can fight Mythili and the Werewolves... It is him... Abhay... (Vampire Superior nods. A voice says, 'The leader has taken his decision. We will help you in waking Abhay').
Chand: Thanks!
Voice: By killing the leader of our oldest enemy... Abhay has proved that how valuable he is to us Vampires... Dipanita's son would get the punishment for the crime he has done... He has attacked not Abhay but all of us... We will have to wake up Abhay... It is very important for us too...
Hasina: Thank you! (The Vampire superior nods. Chand and Hasina once again bows in front of the superior and goes from there)
Chand: I am sure that now no one can stop Abhay from waking up.
Hasina: Maybe he knows that without Abhay we are weak in front of the werewolves...

A nurse checks up Kabir and goes from the room. Kabir tries to joke with Misha and finds her crying. He goes near her.
Kabir: Hey Champ... Why are you crying? Come on Mish... Panchi will be alright...
Misha: When? When she will be alright Kabir? Momma is feeling that Panchi is gone... Papa has lost faith... Danish is unable to control himself... and Pia is in danger... And in front of all I am showing a fake smile and roaming around... But till when Kabir? Till when? (Kabir keeps his hands on Misha's arms)
Kabir: Champ... Just relax... Everything will be alright... I promise!
Misha: How will everything be alright Kabir? I am scared for Danish... I mean... He is not able to control himself... God forbid that we lose Danish before Panchi becomes alright. I mean... He is behaving as if he is out of his mind...
Kabir: Mish... Mish... Mish... Danish loves Panchi... He is in shock...
Misha: I know Kabir... I understand... I was thinking if anything would have happened to you maybe I would also have behaved like that... (Kabir smiles) But I am worried for him...
Kabir: Hey Champ... If any such thing would have happened to me would you have behaved like that? (Kabir lifts his eyebrows teasing Misha)
Misha: Thakur... You don't give that much importance to yourself... okay?
Kabir: Where dear? These girls give me so much importance that...
Misha: Hey hold on... No girls... only me... okay? Otherwise a lot of violence will happen.
Kabir: Can I tell you one thing? The color of jealousy on your face suits you very much...
Misha: Really? And the color of slap would suit on your face... (Misha lifts her hand in a mock slap)
Kabir: Misha... For you I will not only give my cheeks but my life also...
Misha: Shut up Kabir... Nobody will give life...No one is dying... Everything is going to be fine okay? Everything is going to be fine... right Kabir? Everything is going to be fine... right?
Kabir: Of course... (They smile and hug)

The Vampire Superior and others vampires are talking.
Voice: Leader... Are we really going to wake up Abhay? Why?
VS: No... we will not wake up Abhay... We just want to gain Chand and Hasina's trust. If Abhay does not live within 12 hours his soul would leave him.  (The VS gets up) And I will get that soul under my control. I will increase my power with the help of his soul. The strength of Abhay can be of great help against those wolves.
Voice: So you lied to Chand and Hasina?
VS: They are not our own. They have always stayed with the humans...With their own rules and regulations... today also they showed us their human weakness. She pleaded like a normal mother. I hate such weakness... There is no use in saving Abhay... Let him finish... Capture his soul... This is my order.... (The vampires nods and go from there)

Pia turns to face Jeh. Jeh thinks, 'Pia gives up that easily? That can't happen... She loves him... I understand that... She would fight till last... She is not among the ones who give up that easily'.  Alina who is watching them thinks, 'Oh No... Why is Brother stopping her? Pia has the potion and if Brother catches her... We cannot lose now... We have to save Abhay... We are so close to saving Abhay... We cannot accept defeat now...' Jeh walks towards Pia. He thinks, 'You have given up? What is the truth? What are you hiding? I will not leave you that easily...'
Pia: What happened Jeh?
Jeh: Nothing Pia... I was seeing you for the last time... (He keeps his hand on Pia's shoulder) I wanted to say bye to you from near for the last time... I wanted to see you from close by... Pia...(Jey runs his hand down her hands. His hands reaches near the pocket and he lifts the potion from there. He looks at the potion. He thinks, 'This potion... Pia cheated on me... She lied to me...') You again cheated on me Piya...
Pia: Jeh... I need this potion to save Abhay's life... please! Please return this potion to me Jeh... please!
Jeh: You are a cheat Piya... Not just love you are not even worthy of friendship...
Pia: I have to save Abhay's life... (Pia holds on Jeh's hands) please...
Jeh: No Piya... What do you think Pia? I will give you this potion that easily so that you save Abhay's life? (The werewolves charge at Pia telling to finish her but Jeh stops them) Go away from here Pia before these people do something to you... Go! (Pia thinks, 'I don't believe this... Now what will I do? How will I save Abhay?')
Pia: Jeh...
Jeh: I said go Pia... (Pia walks from there. Jeh thinks, 'I will never be happy giving you sorrow. But I do not have the strength to share your love'). Episode ends...

Friends, Your encouragement and motivation means a lot to me. So please click on facebook like button, Google +1 or retweet (or all of them) if you like the Post - Anamika