Wednesday, November 9, 2011

9th November 2011 Written Update (Episode 305) Dipanita tells the Werewolves that they would attack Abhay when he is on a date with Pia

Episode 305 starts with Dipanita talking with Jeh on the phone.
Dipanita: Jeh... Our full clan is with us. (The Werewolves are standing in attendance in the Khurana House Hall) But before we start our work, I wish that you finish your work. (Dipanita cuts the call)
Werewolf: Would it be right at this time to send Jeh away? He is our strength. We may need his help.
Dipanita: I know! I know Jeh is our strength. But Pia... Pia is his biggest weakness. And I do not wish that in the last moves in the War Jeh becomes weak in any manner. It is very important for us to get the potion in our hand. And till the time we do not get the potion I will not let any sort of hindrance come our way. So I send Jeh away from here. Alina... Where is Alina? Alina... (Dipanita calls Alina. Pia lifts the phone at Dobriyal House and sits on the cot)
Pia: Hello...
Dipanita: Where is Alina?
Pia: Aunty... Alina will stay with us today at our house... She told that she has informed you. She told you right?
Dipanita: Of course dear... I forgot... You Guys have fun...
Piya: Okay! Bye... (Pia cuts the call. Alina comes out of the washroom) Alina... Your Mom called... Listen! Don't worry... I told her that you are with us... And she was okay with it...
Alina: No Pia... When Mom is okay there would be some big problem behind it. Pia... You don't know. I am sure Mom has made some plan or the other to punish me... Pia... I know this people very well... I have grown up there... they do not love me... there is no closeness... They only hate me Piya... To tell you the truth what does it mean to stay with the family... I have not understood. (Alina sits on the cot) Piya... How lucky you are in this room. You have a loving family... and Abhay's love too... and I...
Pia: Alina... You just feel that way that only your life has problems... and there are no problems in other peoples life... The truth is that Alina that some time back I did not have anything. Today I have my Parents... my sisters love... but it was not always like that.
Alina: What do you mean?
Pia: Alina... I was an orphan. I grew up in the Hostel with sisters. I did not even know that my father is here and that I have a family.
Alina: Pia... I am really sorry... I really did not know.
Pia: It is Okay Alina... Now I am very happy... Look at me! Bad times always don't stay with us... I am sure that it would be the same with you too... The Bad times would go... and your Parents would understand you... And I am sure you would be very happy... Okay? (Alina smiles)
Alina: Yeah!
Pia: Good... You look better smiling...

Abahy is sitting in a chair. He thinks, 'Why are things so complicated? What was I about to do? I was going to attack Pia? No! What happened to me? What's wrong with me?' Abhay recalls Pia asking him that if he was going to hurt her because he loved her. He recalls her telling him that he tried to kill her. Abhay gets up from the chair. He thinks, 'No! What happened to me? How can I attack Pia whose love brings humanity in me... I behaved with her like a monster? What happened to me? If Mom and Dad would not have come there don't know what I would have done...' Abhay hears Maithili calling his name and walks towards the window.

Misha is sitting on her Cot lost in thought. Panchi enters the room.
Panchi: Misha... What happened? (Panchi sits on the Cot) I know you are worried... I know you from childhood. Whenever you are worried you become silent, right? (Misha looks at Panchi) And I know that you want to share this with Pia... but Alina is in Pia's room. So come on... tell me!
Misha: You know Panchi... You are very interfering... I thought that I will not tell this matter to anyone.
Panchi: And I am your big sister also. So tell me...
Misha: Okay fine! It's Kabir... I am so worried about him. He fails in love every time. First he love Pia who loves someone else... And then he fell in love with T who was so wrong for him... You know... Kabir has a big problem. He behaves like a stud outside but inside he is a soft romantic. And now he is fallen in love again... and this time he does not have the courage to go and tell the girl that he loves her. (Panchi smiles) Seeing Kabir's dull face I am feeling very bad. And I don't know how to help him.
Panchi: Okay... But don't worry... I am giving you a solution... The solution is very simple... You go and ask Kabir what the name of the girl is. And tell him how he can get that girl.
Misha: Wow! And Kabir listens to everything I say... He is my number one fan that whatever I say he will obey closing his eyes.
Panchi: Oh shut up smartie... You don't know that Kabir listens to everything you say? But that is not the problem Misha... The problem is that if the girl also will like Kabir...
Misha: Hey... Excuse me... You are talking about Kabir... the College Stud... He is super smart and handsome... Which girl would not like him? Every girl would like Kabir...
Panchi: Oh I see... Great! So I hope that girl also sees the same thing in Kabir which you see in him...
Misha: She got to be blind man if she does not see all this... I mean... he is perfect... (Panchi thinks, 'I hope that your feelings does not change Misha when you find out that you are Kabir's love. I hope you do not break his heart'.

Abhay comes near Mythili who stands outside Raichand House.
Maithili: Abhayendre... Tomorrow you will get time to spend with Pia alone. I want you to kill Pia when you get the right opportunity.
Abahy: Okay...
Maithili: After that the potion would be with us and no body would be able to stop us. I want all the hindrance on our way to end forever...understand? (Abhay nods)
Abhay: As you say... (Abhay turns to go from there. Mythili stops him)
Mythili: Abhayendre... (Abhay faces her again) I feel that you are forgetting something. (Maithili runs her fingers on the side of his face) Abhayendre... I have come this far only for you... I came for the sake of your love Abhayendre... And you... would you not even look at me lovingly once? I have come here only for you... (Abhay keeps silent. Maithili gets angry) Abhayendre go... and finish Pia... Go! (Abhay bends his head)
Abhay: As you order... (Abhay goes from there)

Danish and Panchi are jogging.
Danish: It's too cold...
Panchi: It feels good...
Danish: Good... You won't get too sweaty... (Danish sees a Car following them) Panchi... Don't turn and look... A Car is following us...
Panchi: That is my driver... following me... (They stop... Panchi laughs)
Danish: What do you do Panchi? I was about to get a heart attack. But why is he following when we are jogging?
Panchi: Think about it. The fruits, water, I Pod everything is kept in the Car. How can I bring them while jogging?
Danish: You are so spoiled...
Panchi: Yeah, I am a spoiled Princess... You knew it... And you also will have to spoil me... after marriage...
Danish: As you say Princess! (Panchi smiles) I am on your duty...
Panchi: So sweet! Anyways Danish... I want to talk an important matter with you...
Danish: Yeah tell...
Panchi: It is about Kabir and Misha...
Danish: Oh No Panchi Please... I told you... not to interfere between them...
Panchi: Danish, You may not be worried... But I am worried... She is my sister and he is your Brother... We can't be so laid back...And I feel that these two are wasting a lot of time...
Danish: And what can you do?
Panchi: I thought that I will give Misha a hint... That new restaurant which has opened... I will tell her that we are going there to eat and we will send Kabir also there, what say?
Danish: Good idea! But we will also go to that Restaurant...
Panchi: Really?
Danish: We are starting others new romance... so how about us having some good time?
Panchi: I think that is a very good idea...

At the Khurana House, Dipanita is talking to the Werewolves.
Dipanita: Pia and Abhay are going to the Restaurant today... Abhay will be alone...We will attack him. Today no mistake should happen...

At the Dobriyal House, Panchi comes into Misha's room and wakes her up. Panchi tells Misha that she found out who Kabir loves. She tells Misha that she has called the girl to the opening of the new restaurant in the night. Misha is excited. Panchi asks Misha also to be there as Kabir needs her help. Misha reluctantly agrees. Panchi asks Misha to go and get ready. Panchi informs Danish that Misha would be going to the restaurant and asks him to bring Kabir there.

At the Raichand House, Hasina is walking impatiently in the Hall.
Hasina: Chand... Where are the other Vampires? They should have been here by now... (The door opens and Vampires wearing hooded gowns walk in)
Voice: You people called us?
Chand: We got news that the werewolves are about to attack.
Voice: What do you mean?
Hasina: They have made a plan to attack Abhay. We have to be together and tackle them. We cannot leave Abhay alone...
Chand: Where the attack will happen and when we are not aware...So we have to wait... First move will be theirs... then we will attack...
Voice: We will definitely end those werewolves this time.
Chand: We are ready!

Kabir refuses to go with Danish.

Pia is wearing a red short dress and stands in front of the mirror. She says in mind, 'Abhay... I am so happy. I was waiting for this moment. We deserve to spend this time together'. She smiles thinking of them and gets ready for the date.

Abhay is standing in front of the mirror and getting ready for the date. He says, 'Today would be Pia's last night. I will kill you Pia... I will finish you forever... (His eyes are blue) and after that I and Mythili would become one...' Abhay looks at the mirror and smiles.  (Episode ends)

PreCap: Mythili is getting ready in front of the mirror. She says, 'Today...once again... Princess Maithili and Abhayendre would become one... (She laughs) Today... after Pia's death Abhayendre will only be mine... But till then... I will have to keep myself hidden from these humans'.

Friends, Your encouragement and motivation means a lot to me. So please click on facebook like button, Google +1 or retweet (or all of them) if you like the Post - Anamika