Friday, November 25, 2011

25th November 2011 Written Update (Episode 317) Arnab Dobriyal bids Good Bye to his Family

Episode 317 starts with the Vampire superior informing Abhay Raicahnd that he is no more a Vampire like us but a weak human. Abhay, Pia, Chand, Haseena, Jeh and Alina are shocked by the revelation. Alina breaks free of the Vampire who was holding her and runs to Jeh. She holds on his arm.
Alina: Brother... We have to go from here...Come fast... Please! (Alina and Jay runs from there)
Vampire Superior: Catch her! Alina has the potion... Catch... Surrender that potion to us! (All the hooded Vampires including the Vampire Superior runs from there. Chand and Hasina comes near Abhay and Pia)
Chand: Pia... You take Abhay and go from here...
Pia: And both of you?
Hasina: We are here... Go! (Abhay and Pia goes from there)

Arnab comes to the City Care Hospital followed by the Vampire.
Vampire: Go and meet your family... Remember if you don't come out in 5 minutes then... (Arnab nods. He thinks that after catching one glimpse of his family he is willing to even die. Arnab goes inside as the Vampire waits outside the gate. Arnab stands at the door of Panchi's room and looks at her lying on the bed with life support systems connected to her. Madhu is sitting near the bed and Misha is standing next to her consoling her. Arnab says in mind, 'Mish...I know that you are my daring daughter... You will handle everyone... your sisters and your Mother... Panchi, Nothing will happen to you. I know Pia and Abhay will save you...Just you won't be able to see your father a last time. Madhu...I am leaving you once again and going without telling you...You should forgive me... I know that your heart is very big... Your will forgive me and forget my mistakes... Just remember my love...I love you all... I love you...'. The Vampire keeps his hands on Arnab's shoulder and takes him from there).

Abhay and Piya are running. They stop.
Pia: Abhay, I know you are tired Abhay... You are a human Abhay... Abhay... I know what happened today... Today between us...
Abhay: Between us... (Abahy keeps his hands on Pia's shoulders)the boundaries are gone but...
Pia: But what Abhay? Now no more... Now you cannot make any excuse to stay away from me... No body will separate us... No body...
Abhay: Yeah Pia... I have become worthy of you... But I have cheated on my people and family... I am standing here as a human but I have left them to live their cursed lives... in between enemies...
Pia: But now you are a human Abhay...Now you do not have the strength to face them all. You are a human and you have human weaknesses also...
Abhay: But Pia... They are my Parents... I was dead several ages ago... They have given me a new life... And I... I cheated on them... I left them there to fight with that enemies. And after doing this all... how can I face them Pia?
Pia: Abhay, as a son you have always done your responsibilities... But Abhay now that is not your life... Now this is your life... And you have to live this life Abhay...
Abhay: Pia... You are my all...
Pia: And you mine Abhay...
Abhay: I love you Pia
Piya: I love you too! (They hug)

The Vampires come in front of Jeh and Alina. The Werewolves are standing behind Jeh and Alina.
Vampire Superior: Catch them! And capture the potion from Alina... (Jeh stands in front of Alina. The Vampires and Werewolves have a fight. Chand and Hasina looks on. Maithili is enjoying the fight. Jeh falls down and is surrounded by Vampires. Alina interferes.
Alina: Stop it! Stop this fight! (Chand lifts his hand.)
Chand: Stop! (The Vampires stop but they still have their hands on Jeh's neck) There is nop use fighting with each other (Jeh pushes the Vampires away)
Vampire Superior: These are werewolves Chand... our sworn enemies...
Chand: You are talking of which time? It is all in the past... How much they are our enemy we are theirs too... We stole the potion, right? (Maithili is annoyed by the lecture and turns her face) We were always powerful than them. We were always more powerful...
Haseena: This is all happening because of Maithili... She has awaken the enmity again by coming back. She joined with Siddharth and got your Brother killed.
Maithili: I wished this only...
Chand: If anyone goes that is Maithili... She broke all the laws of our clan. Man eater... killed our people... So if anyone has to go... it is Maithili...
Maithili: And Maithili is so powerful that none among you can do anything to me...I am Maithili... the most powerful of all... (Vampire Superior laughs)
Vampire Superior: This is your misunderstanding Maithili...

Abhay and Pia are standing near Panchi's bed in the Hospital.
Abhay: Pia... Panchi is in a very bad condition...
Pia: Abhay... please do something...please!
Abhay: No Piya... I cannot do anything. My Vampire powers have gone...
Pia: Don't tell like that... For the sake of Panchi... Please at least try... Abhay please... Try... please Abhay...
Abhay: Okay... Maybe I could do something...(Abhay goes near Panchi and runs his hand above her face by closing his eyes trying to evoke his powers. Nothing happens and Abhay withdraws his hands). Forgive me Piya! I cannot do anything. All my powers are gone. Now I am just a human. (Pia sits by Panchi and cries)
Pia: I thought that I would save and after that you would make Panchi alright. But I was so wrong. I could not do anything for Panchi. (Pia cries)
Abhay: Pia...Forgive me!
Pia: No Abhay... It's not your fault... You are very good. I could not do anything for my sister. Sorry Panchi... I am really sorry! (Abhay looks around)
Abhay: Pia... Pia, We have to go from here...
Pia: No! Panchi?
Abhay: Before someone sees us... Come! (Abhay and Pia goes from there)

Chand: Jeh... now you people can go...
Vampire Superior: Now this battle is amongst us... We will handle Maithili by ourselves. You can take your people and go from here. (Jeh, Alina and the werewolves walk from the room. Maithili stops them)
Maithili: No! No one will go from here... Till I am here I will not let anyone go from here...
Jeh: Brother fast...The potion is with me... we can win over her...
Vampire Superior: No need to listen to her...You can go from here... Go! (Jeh and gang goes from there as Maithili looks angrily)

Kabir, Misha, Danish and Madhu are sitting on the chairs in the Hospital corridor. Misha gets up and goes to drink water. The Doctor comes there and all of them get up.
Danish: Doctor... How is Panchi...
Doctor: I am sorry... We tried a lot... But we could not save Panchi... (Glass falls from Misha's hands and breaks. Madhu sits on the chair in shock. Kabir runs to Misha)
Danish: Lies! You are telling lies (Doctor puts his hand on Danish's shoulder. Kabir goes and keeps a hand on Misha's shoulder. Madhu is sitting still as if she have lost her senses).
Doctor: I am sorry. I could not do any thing. I could not save Panchi's life... I am sorry! (The Doctor taps on Danish's shoulder. Tears fall from Madhu's eyes. The Doctor goes from there. Danish recalls his happy times with Panchi. He remembers Panchi feeding him soup. He recalls him telling her that he loves her and Panchi telling him that she loves him too. Danish recalls them dancing at their engagement party and his vow to her after making her wear the engagement ring. The hospital attendants bring Panchi's body in front of them. All of them go close to her dead body. Madhu hugs Panchi and cries).
Misha: Birdie... Birdie wake up! Birdie get up birdie... (Misha continues to urge Panchi to get up. Misha is in a denial mode and tells them all that Panchi is alright. Danish also keeps calling Panchi's name).

Jeh stops near a tree and keeps his hand on the tree. Alina keeps her hand on Jeh's shoulder.
Alina: What happened Brother?
Jeh: Everything has ended Alina...
Alina: What are you saying Brother?
Jeh: Pia... She is with Abhay... and he is also a human like her... He is not a monster like me... No body could separate them...
Alina: Brother... Pia was always Abhay's . It is we who came in between.
Jeh: And we lost a lot of things... our Mom... our Brother... and everything because of Abhay... I will not let him go that easily...He has to pay for everything... I will not let him go...
Alina: Brother... Please don't tell like that...Everyone would burn in this fire of revenge... and you yourself made an understanding with the vampires...
Jeh: I did not make any understanding with them... There was no pact... If I got out of there it was only to save you all... Abhay and my enmity is of yours... Which was always there... is there and will remain. I will not let him go that easily. I will not let this story end that fast.

Maithili: You can do nothing to me. I will finish you all. I am Princess Maithili. (The Vampires move towards Mythili. Maithili reveals her Vampire eyes and fangs. Chand and Hasina just watches them. The Vampires extend their hands and stakes appear in their hands. They aim the stakes towards her. Maithili is shocked. She thinks, 'This people have tantrik weapons in their hands...No... It cannot happen... The Vampire superior throws a stake towards Maithili and it gets stuck on her stomach. Chand has a calm expression on his face while Hasina smiles. Maithili falls on the floor holding on to the stake on her stomach)
Maithili: Abhayendre... (Chand and Hasina looks at each other. Maithili's head falls back on the ground. After some time Maithili's body vanishes from there leaving the stake on the ground).

Abhay and Pia are at the Jungle.
Abhay: Pia... Today really I got a new life... and from today I am going to start a new life forgetting everything. (Abhay walks towards Pia). And in that new life only you will be there (Abhay cups Pia's face with his hands)...I will be there and our love... and other than that no body would be there...(They hug again)
Pia: Abhay... and now will start
Abhay and Pia : Pyar ki yeh ek Kahani... (Episode ends)

Friends, Your encouragement and motivation means a lot to me. So please click on facebook like button, Google +1 or retweet (or all of them) if you like the Post - Anamika