Thursday, November 17, 2011

17th November 2011 Written Update (Episode 311) Maithili decides to save Abhay by finding the potion

Episode 311 starts with a bunch of werewolves doing some ritual in front of the fire. Jeh is standing on one side while the werewolves are sitting. They extend their hand towards the fire palms down and then withdraw again and again. Jeh keeps his hand on his chest and his facial expressions change because of the effect of the rituals. Jeh groans as if in pain like he did when he transformed into his werewolf form the first time. One of the Guys get up and catches Jeh's hand. He puts a ring on Jeh's finger.
Werewolf: From today... You are our leader. (Jeh withdraws his hand and looks at the black stoned ring on his finger and then upwards)

Misha is in the Hospital. The Doctor instructs the attendants to take the patients to the ICU fast.
Misha: ICU?
Doctor: Look! Their condition is very bad and we do not have time at all. (Misha stands in front of the Lord Ganesha Idol in the Hospital. She says, 'God... I know that you are punishing me because I remember you very less'. She folds her hand and continues, 'But God please... Please only punish me. Please save Panchi and Kabir... Please God... I beg you... Please save them'. She looks around helplessly.

Maithili is still standing in the forest. She recalls her love story with Abhayendra and their meetings. She recalls her dying in the fire despite of Abhay's efforts to save her. She says, 'It's ages since we parted but I kept wandering... to meet you... To make you my own... And then what did I do? What did I do?' Maithili cries. She recalls Abhay telling her that he would finish her if she even said another word about Piya. Blood tears flow from Maithili's eyes. She recalls Abhay telling her that their love had ended the day she left him and went off with his Brother. Maithili is angry and wipes her tears. She says, 'But I will not let you go that easily Abhayendre... Even when you were dying you were in that Pia's arms. I will bring you back... by getting that potion... I will make you alive again Abhayendre. I will again make you my own and will finish that Pia forever. You are mine Abhayendre... only mine!'

Pia and Alina comes to the cemetry.
Alina: Oh God... Pia, Try to remember... Abhay would have said something to you... something...
Piya: No Alina... Abhay just told me 'forget me not'. He did not say anything else...
Alina: Pia... We have very little time. Whatever we have to do... we have to do it now. Okay... Do one thing... You search that side... and I will search this side...
Pia: Okay...

Misha who is sitting on the chair in the Hospital get up when the Doctor comes near her.
Misha: What happened Doctor?
Doctor: Your friend would be alright... He just had a mild poisoning. (Misha is happy) But...your sister...
Misha: My sister what? What happened to Panchi Doctor? Please...
Doctor: I am sorry to say but her condition is not good... and maybe will never be alright... (Arnab is now standing next to Misha) She might have to live all life like a living corpse. It is a paralysis case... completely paralysis case...
Arnab: What are you saying Doctor?
Doctor: Look! The poison has spread so much that her brain is affected. You come with me... I will tell you... Come! (Misha and Arnab follows the Doctor and they come to Panchi's room. Panchi has an oxygen mask on her face) The machines have kept her alive. If we remove the life support system... I am sorry...
Misha: Papa... Save Panchi please... Birdie...  (Misha cries. Arnab is angry. He thinks, 'This all Mythili did... I will not leave her!')

Maithili is standing behind a tree near a grave. She says in mind, 'Someone is here already'. Pia runs to Alina and tells that she could not locate the potion. Alina tells her that they would get it and asks her to be patient.
Alina: Just keep searching...
Pia: Okay... (They resume search again. Maithili thinks,' Piya and Alina... What are they doing here? Are they also searching for the potion? That is good... Search! Abhayendre would have told Piya that secret... some way to reach to that potion. Now I will let Pia find it ...And then I will seize the potion and kill Piya and Alina. Alina is searching for the potion. Suddenly she stops and thinks, 'Someone is here... I can smell danger... some danger... How will I let this know to Pia?'
Alina: Pia... (She goes near Pia) I don't think that the potion would be here... Abhay also did not tell you anything...There is no point being here... Come, Let's go!
Piya: Alina, What happened to you? Now only you told that the potion is here and anyways we are doing all this for Abhay... You accepted defeat Alina? No... I will not go anywhere from here...
Alina: Pia... (Alina catches her hand) TRy to understand the matter (Alina signals with her eyes)... We do not know if the potion is here.. I mean we don't know if the potion is here or not so... (Alina lowers her voice) Try to understand...
Piya: Okay... If you are saying then let's go from here... And anyways, I do not know where the potion is...
Alina: yeah... Let's go! (The girls walk from there. Maithili thinks, 'How can this happen? Abhay did not tell the secret of the potion to Pia?')

At the Raichand House, Chand is walking slowly through the Hall. Hasina is standing on a side touching a coffin.
Hasina: All mistake is ours. We should have left this city and gone away. Away from Mythili... Abahy is our son... We gave him this life... A different identity from Maithili... He is a part of our existence. Chand, What are we going to do without him?
Chand: There is one way of bringing him back Hasina... (Chand goes near Hasina. Hasina turns to him)
Hasina: The potion of course... Chand, We have to find the potion... We have to get Abhay back...
Chand: Yes Hasina... I will go to that Restaurant... where Abhay was last. Maybe we will get some clue... (Haseena nods)

Kabir is in the Hospital bed with his eyes closed. Misha enters the room and goes near him.
Misha: How are you? (Kabir opens his eyes and looks at Misha)
Kabir: Now I am alright... (Kabir tries to sit upright... Misha helps him by adjusting the pillow behind him. Misha sits near the cot) By the way Misha... You know... when I was getting unconscious... I heard your voice... because of which I had to become alright (Misha smiles) I head something like I love you... something... I heard like that... I don't know...
Misha: Maybe I have told...
Kabir: What exactly did you say?
Misha: Why? You were deaf that time? You can't hear first time or what?
Kabir: Please Misha... Tell me again... Just think that it is a patients last wish... Please!
Misha: No... (Misha turns her face away shyly)
Kabir: Hey... Tell...
Misha: I told that...
Kabir: What did you tell?
Misha: I told that there is no point in reaching the Hospital like stupids everytime... (Kabir's face falls) Kabir... (He looks at her again) I have a weak heart. From next time do not give me such heart attacks...
Kabir: But Misha... Why you have a weak heart? I mean... There has to be some reason, right?
Misha: Because...
Kabir: Because...
Misha: Because I...
Kabir: Because you? Yeah... come on...
Misha: Because I am stupid... I am stupid... And I love a stupid guy who is very stupid...
Kabir: But that stupid boy loves you very much... (Misha smiles)
Misha: Good... Otherwise I will...
Kabir: ehh?
Misha: Otherwise I will beat that stupid boy...okay?
Kabir: Okay... But Misha... How can you be in love? I mean you are allergic of love...
Misha: But not with friendship... and sometimes love is hidden behind deep friendship... Kabir, When I was about to lose you that's when I realized how much I love you. I love you!
Kabir: Okay... So this is friendship type love or love type love? (Misha starts thinking)
Misha: How will I know?
Kabir: Shall I tell you? (Misha nods) Come close to me and give me a tight hug... You will know...
Misha: Whoa whoa whoa... hold on... Okay? Why should I hug you? I am romance intolerant just remember that...
Kabir: Now only Doctor told that if I don't get romantic doses daily I would die...
Misha: Thakur... (Misha gets up and kisses on his cheek and moves back. Kabir touches his cheek)
Kabir: Okay... My turn now... (Kabir cups her face and Misha runs away from the room)
Misha: Got to go...
Kabir: Misha... (Kabir is happy)

Chand is in the washroom of the Restaurant. He says, 'Abhay... We lost you... You fought our battle... Haseena's and mine... Be rest assured! I will bring you back...'. A Hotel staff  comes there.
Staff: Sir... Are you searching something?
Chand: Yes... Something of mine was lost here...
Staff: While doing the cleaning I got this... (The waiter gives the vampire machine to Chand) Is this the one? (Chand thinks, 'This is that tantrik machine to find us. That means some tantrik is here. I will have to tell Hasina. If the werewolves and tantriks unite that would be a problem...')
Chand: Thank you! (The Guy goes from there)

Arnab follows the Doctor to his room.
Doctor: Come... Mr Arnab...(Doctor sits on the chair)
Arnab: What is the matter Doctor? How serious is it?
Doctor: First you sit... Sit please... (Arnab sits on the chair opposite the Doctor) Arnab Sir... You are a courageous person... Not just for yourself but for the full family... for the full community... You have taken a very strong decision. Today you will have to take such a decision... Panchi may never get up now. Her brain is dead... You can keep her alive but she will stay like a dead corpse... In this circumstances Arnab Sir... you please tell me... how long would you like to keep her in these life support system?
Arnab: What are you asking me Doctor? Panchi is fighting with death and you want me to lose hope? No Doctor... I will not do like that.
Doctor: Sometimes such decisions also have to be taken. Mr Arnab?
Arnab: No Doctor... Panchi is my daughter... She is my life... I cannot live without her... I cannot leave hope...
Doctor: This is not about hope... Now no one can save Panchi...
Arnab: No Doctor... You are not God... You cannot take that decision...
Doctor: I am just advising you... (Arnab gets angry and gets up)
Arnab: To hell with your advice. You are asking me to lose... That would not happen... I have that much courage that I would save my daughter from the mouth of death also. You keep her on life support as long as she is breathing... I will not lose hope... Never! (Arnab walks out of the room)

Jeh is talking to the werewolves in the Forest.
Jeh: You all have made me your leader.  I am definitely your leader... But your decisions would be respected just like my Mom has always done.
Werewolf: We all wish that we get back the secret of the potion which was taken from us...
Jay: Potion?
Werewolf: Yeah, Potion... That too very fast... (Jeh thinks that Abhay and Pia was together and if he would have left any clue. Jeh recalls Abhay's last words to Piya. Jeh wonders what the words mean and decides to search for the potion. Suddenly his expression changes as if he got the clue)
Jeh: We will definitely get that potion (Jeh extends his hand backwards and then forward. The fire dies) Let's go! (Episode ends)

Friends, Your encouragement and motivation means a lot to me. So please click on facebook like button, Google +1 or retweet (or all of them) if you like the Post - Anamika