Tuesday, September 13, 2011

13th September 2011 Written Update (Episode 264) Jeh threatens to kill Pia if Abhay does not stay away from her

Episode 264 starts with Pia Dobriyal entering her house and climbing the stairs up. Misha also stealthily comes to the door of Dobriyal house and calls Pia in a hushed tone. Pia surveys Misha from top to bottom and sees that she is wearing a short dress and carrying the pointed heal shoes on her hand. Pia comes down to the hall near Misha. Misha enters the room and closes the door behind her. She limps as she walks.
Pia: What is wrong with you? Explain... what is all this?
Misha: Ask what not man... I mean, The entire plan got ruined. You know, you are a loser. How can you think that this dumb idea would work?
Pia: Talk like a normal human and tell me what you mean...
Misha: Meaning...Alina dude! You are suppose to decorate her like this Christmas tree (signals herself)...
Pia: Not really...
Misha: What? Then why was I murdering my feet wearing this stupid heels?
Pia: Misha it's okay, relax. Let us go upstairs and then sit and talk about it... (Pia leads Misha upstairs. The girls come to the Bedroom. Misha lays down on the bed and throws the shoes on either side of the Bed. She grumbles about the shoes and calls the servant for water.
Misha: Why? why would people torture themselves? (Misha sits upright) Seriously man... Whomsoever invented the heels hate women. I mean why...whyb will you wear this?
Pia: So Darling... who told you to wear the heels? What have you made of yourself?
Misha: We need to make Alina desirable for Kabir...
Pia: So what connection does that have with this?
Misha: The connection is that of Tracker. She have a bird brain. She said that we will do a trial run (Pia suppresses her laughter) to see if Kabir likes this dress or not. She made me a scapegoat. And you know Pia... I fell down... all because of this stupid heels. And Kabir was totally confused man... he was not understanding anything. So we have decided that Alina would not wear this bimbo clothes. She should dress like me. Kabir likes my dress sense...and that is final.
Pia: Okay Babe...
Misha: One more thing when Alina's make over is happening I will not become a scape goat... let her become the scape goat... Gimme the phone! (Pia gives Misha her phone. Misha calls Alina and proceeds telling her about some super cool plan she has for Alina. Alina tells her that she is not in a mood and that they shall talk later. Alina cuts the call) What the hell man? Nobody takes my plan seriously today... Alina is telling not now. It's okay will talk about it tomorrow...
Pia: I am sure Neel must have told her something. She might be upset.
Misha: That is why I am trying to distract her from her loser Brother. Thank God...Mom-Dad broke Panchi's engagement with him...
Pia: I know! Thank God Jeh is with Alina... At least he is a nice boy...
Misha: Nice? Just nice?
Pia: Shut up Misha! (Pia gets up and walks towards the table. She takes the mobile out of her bag and is surprised. Misha calls for the servant for a massage and then indirectly asks Pia for a massage. Pia refuses and Misha shouts for Panchi).

Abhay is driving the Car. His mobile beeps and he reads the message from Pia, 'I am very happy today' with a smile. He messages her back, 'I love you too'. Abhay recalls Pia telling him at the Forest that she loves him and that it is her decision. He recalls Piya telling that he cannot keep himself away from her and telling him not to keep her away from him while hugging him. Abhay suddenly applies the brakes of his Car when he sees Jay standing on the middle of the road with his back turned. Jeh turns to face Abhay. Abhay thinks, 'Jeh has definitely come here to talk about Pia. What does he know?' Abhay gets out of the Car and goes near Jeh.
Abhay: What happened Jeh? Now what do you wish?
Jeh: Nothing special! Just came to remind you to stay away from Pia Abhay...otherwise I will open your secret in front of Pia and mine too! Just one bad move and we both would lose Pia...remember...
Abhay: There is no use of repeating one thing again and again Jeh...
Jeh: There is use Abhay and necessity also. It's just that you are a fool. Don't let even your shadow fall on Pia otherwise she would lose her own shadow.
Abhay: great love you have for her Jeh... You keep repeating about her death over and again... and then you say that you love her... But I am sorry Jeh... my love is not empty like yours...
Jeh: Let it be Abhay... because how much I love Pia that much you can't even imagine...And rather than letting your shadow follow on my love I would prefer to lose Pia.
Abhay: Problem solved! Because I am very far away from Pia... far away...
Jeh: Great! By the way... Do you know? You cannot do much either...because I am watching your every move. If Pia's behavior for me changes even a bit because of you... you will have to answer it. And remember Abhay...Jeh Khurana (Jeh shows a watching you sign using his fingers) is watching you. (Abhay turns and walks to his Car. he gets into his Car and drives away from there)

Misha is shouting for Panchi. Pia keeps her fingers on her ears. Panchi comes to the room.
Panchi: What is it? Why are you screaming?
Misha: Birdy...Come on press my legs... (Pia tells Panch not to do it. Misha notices that Panchi is looking distressed) What is wrong with you? Why you are behaving like someone is dead? (Panchi goes and sits near her sisters)
Panchi: Pia...
Pia: Panchi, What's wrong?
 Panchi: Misha... Neel...
Misha: Neel? Now what has he done? That swine I...
Panchi: He is dead! (Pia and Misha are shocked)
Misha: What?
Panchi: yeah! When Mom-Dad where going to his home, they found Neal's body on the road. I don't know what it is... an accident or murder ... I don't know anything!
Misha: It is so terrible!
Panchi: I can't even tell you how terrible I feel...I used to hate him so much and I always thought bad for him... (Misha goes and sits near Panchi)
Misha: Panchi... Panchi... I mean...You did all that because he was not a good Guy... But we did not wish that he die... Come on... Don't feel guilty... Don't blame yourself...
Panchi: How strange I feel... you won't understand...I didn't want him dead...
Pia: Panchi, You know what? (Pia holds Panchi's hand) Just relax! You only wanted to break the relationship. You did not kill him. Don't feel guilty... It's okay.

Arnab Dobriyal is walking to and fro in the Hall. Madhu comes there. Arnab pours himself a drink from the Bar counter.
Madhu: Arnab... Now also are you thinking of Neil?
Arnab: It is a strange matter Madhu... Everything is so strange! I mean Khuranas... we went there to break Panchi's relationship... but suddenly fate turned the entire game... Neil died... Some one kidnapped Dipanita and no news of her... Isn't everything very strange? Considering that Dipanita is a very strong woman... vanishing like this... weird!
Madhu: Arnab, We do not know what is going on in their house. We were keeping the relationship but now...
Arnab: I can't forget Neil's face Madhu...He was lying on the middle of the road like that and suddenly he disappeared? Where did he go? (Arnab takes the drink in hand and goes and sits on the Sofa. Madhu goes and sits near him)
Madhu: Calm down Arnab! Look...everything will be alright...
Arnab: Madhu... what is disturbing me is that Neil's death was not an accident... it was a murder. And the way everything happened there... there is a big truth hidden behind it...
Madhu: What can it be?
Arnab: Do not know Madhu... all I know is that our small city is not safe now. Who... when... will do what... cannot say anything... (Arnab sips the drink and keeps the glass on the table)

Chand and Hasina are sitting near the fire place at Raichand's Home. Abhay is also sitting in the Hall. Abhay's mobile rings and he looks at the caller id. He looks towards his parents and picks up the call.
Abhay: Pia, I told you. Stop calling me again and again... I do not want to talk to you. Don't you hear? No Piya... I do not want to keep any relationship with you... I don't want you in my life... Is that clear? (Abhay cuts the call and goes from the Hall. Hasina looks at Chand)

Kabir comes to his room and lies on his bed with a sigh. He recalls Misha walking towards him and him catching her when she stumbles. He takes his mobile phone from his Jeans pocket and makes a call to her. Misha who is sitting on her cot picks up his call.
Misha: Yes Kabir!
Kabir: Hi! Mish Misha Champ...
Misha: Thakur, are you drunk or you got a head injury? Come on dude... Remove your foot from the break... then only the vehicle will move...
Kabir: Actually Misha... I wanted to tell you that today how hot you were looking dear... mind blowing!
Misha: Thanks man! It was all for you...
Kabir: Are you serious? Everything was for me?
Misha: Yeah! Everything was for you...

Pia is talking on the phone and laughing. Abhay is at his room talking over the phone.
Abhay: Why are you laughing this much?
Pia: Abhay, You do nice acting...So I am nobody to you?
Abhay: No Pia... It's not like that...I am sorry!
Pia: It's okay Abhay! I understand. We should keep our love hidden from everyone... But now there should be nobody there... Tell me now... were you thinking about me?
Abhay: I love you so much. Not even a minute have passed when I have not thought about you.
Pia: Abhay, I also think about you only always...
Abhay: Yeah Pia... we have to be very careful...
Pia: Yeah Abhay... we have to stay careful... You know Abhay... after so many days... today I will have a peaceful sleep (Abhay says in mind, 'You sleep peacefully Pia... But I will have to keep an eye on Jeh's every movement. If we make a wrong move, Jeh can be a big danger for you') I love you Abhay... I am very happy that we are together. I am so happy...
Abhay: I love you Pia...(Pia smiles) Good night! (Abhay cuts the call)

Misha and Kabir are talking over the phone.
Misha: Okay... Kabir, tell me one thing...How do you like Alina?
Kabir: I mean where did this Alina come from... whatever...
Misha: You like her or not?
Kabir: To tell you the truth... sometimes I think... would her braces not be painful to her...and her big big spectacles... she looks serious.
Misha: Hello listen! Don't make fun of people like that...
Kabir: Really... You are telling me this?
Misha: Look! I make fun of only my enemies...
Kabir: Yeah yeah Misha darling... You leave it...You make fun of your sisters also... and you don't even spare your parents...
Misha: Okay okay...Fine fine let's get back to Alina...If Alina's glasses goes off she will look nice...smart too... right Kabir? You know I needed your advice as I am planning something special for Alina (Misha says in mind, 'I am planning yours and Alina's love story'. Kabir thinks, 'This girl...  she is worried about everyone except me'.
Kabir: Yeah man!
Misha: Thakur... hello...Kabir ... Kabir... You are irritating me a lot. I am going... Bye!
Kabir: Misha yaar... Say Goodnight at least. (Misha cuts the call)

Hasina comes with 2 drinks in hand to the Hall and hands over one to Chand. She tells him that they have invited trouble on them by killing Neil. She expresses her concern over the post mortem report and Chand tells her that no body would reach to them.

Pia is getty ready in front of the mirror. Misha comes there.
Misha: He Paris... Where are you going? Paris?
Piya: Very funny! Can't I get ready and go to college? (Pia asks Misha's opinion as to if she would tie her hair or leave it open)
Misha: Ohn my God! All this you are doing for Jeh, right? You are in love... (Pia says in mind, 'Love... I have!  But not for Jeh but for Abhay'.Pia decides to keep her hair lose.)
Misha: Wow Pia... I have never seen you with this much enthusiasm. (Pia and Misha taunts each other about their way of dressing. (Pia takes her mobile asking Abhay if he is picking her up. She gets a message back from Abhay. Pia reads it and smiles)

Pia and Misha comes out of Dobriyal House. Jeh gets out of his Car.
Misha: Your hero has come...(Jeh walks toward the girls. Misha waves at Jeh and he waves back. Pia thinks, 'Now what will I tell him? I will have to go with Jeh'. Misha gets on her bike.
Pia: Hi Jeh...
Jeh: And where are you going?
Misha: College...
Jeh: Then why are you going on bike? Come with us...
Misha: No no dude... the bone in the meat is not good. I am fine in the bike.
Piya: Misha, You are so tacky...
Misha: And you are yucky Pia... See you Guys...
Pia: Bye!
Misha: love birds!(Misha drives the bike from there. Pia and Jeh walks towards the Car)
Pia: Do not listen to Misha's talk... (Jeh thinks how he ended up loving Pia)
Jeh: Pia, You know what? You look great...
Pia: Thanks!
Jeh: Come! (Jeh opens the Car door for Pia and she gets in. Pia says in mind, 'Abhay, I am sorry. I am helpless...I have to play this drama' ) Let's go! (Pia fastens the seat belt and Jeh drives the Car from there. Jeh looks at Pia) You know what Pia? If this time something is good in my life... that's you! Thanks for being there.
Pia: Jeh... apply less butter otherwise the vehicle might skid... (Pia laughs. Jeh smiles too. Pia and Jeh sees Abhay Raichand's Car coming from the opposite side. Abhay sees Pia too. Jeh and Abhay look at each other as their Cars crosses each other)

Friends, Your encouragement and motivation means a lot to me. So please click on facebook like button, Google +1 or retweet (or all of them) if you like the Post - Anamika